Senior Front End Developer
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to our Helsinki or Oulu based team. Check out the details and apply!
Looking for new challenges?
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to Helsinki or Oulu
This is a full-time position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Here are the required skills we’re looking for:
- Minumum of five years of work experience with front-end development
- Solid experience in HTML5 coding and standards
- CSS development with Sass, Media Queries for responsive layouts, frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Dependency management with tools like npm
- Asset optimization, minification and pre-compilation with tools like Webpack, Babel and Gulp
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Have an eye for details and knowledge about good UX
- Cross-browser, cross-platform -testing and debugging
- Skills in Version control with Git
- Skills in design tools like Sketch and InVision.
It wouldn’t hurt if you manage also these skills:
- Experience of working with .Net technologies
- Experience in working with Episerver and/or developing solutions with modern CMS systems
In addition we value:
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in an efficient manner
- Desire to continually research and learn the latest techniques, tooling and best practices for front-end development
- Taking initiative
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience in leading technical work
- Excellent spoken and written English
We can offer you:
- Interesting clients and projects (for example: Visit Finland, Amos Rex, Business Finland, Suomen kansallisooppera, HAM, Suomen luonnonsuojeluliitto, Paulig.)
- 300 highly skilled colleagues in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- A friendly and professional work environment with flexible working hours
- Possibility to gain a wide range of responsibility and grow as a professional developer
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge web technologies in a dynamic international environment
- The opportunity to enhance your own web development skills
- A chance to work remote when you want
- A competitive salary package and benefits
If you share our passion to design and produce world class digital services and fit the description please send a few lines of yourself and your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.Send your application